Behringer FBQ6200 Equalizer
Hog Sound System
The Hog currently owns a Behringer Ultragraph Pro with 31 bands, 1/3 octave two channel (stereo) equalizer. We bought this unit April 14, 2010 so it hasn't even been used by us yet.
Some of the features listed on the manufacturer's web site include:
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer.
- Dedicated Limiters with gain reduction meters for each channel to protect our sound system from overload and distortion.
- Pink noise generator provides test signals for equalizing your sound system to any room acoustics.
- Additional sweepable high and low-cut filters for each channel to remove unwanted frequencies e.g. floor rumble, tape hiss, etc.
- Highly accurate 8-segment LED input/output metering and input gain control for easy level setting.
- Ultra-low noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance.
- Relay-controlled hard bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (failsafe relay).
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors.
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for ultra-low noise performance.
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life.
How to set it up:
Actually, connections from the Mixer to the EQ and from the EQ to the snake to the stage are easy as cables and jacks are labeled to match. When used on the Hog stage at Wil-Mar, all the settings have been predetermined and will be posted here.
If used at other venues, please refer to the User Manual above.